Areas of coaching that I work with clients on include:
- Developing a better work-life balance
- Increasing productivity
- Improving self management
- Creating and sustaining important projects
- Developing plans; sales, marketing, business, etc
- Increasing sales performance
- Developing personal vision and leadership
- Assisting in business change management
How coaching helps people to achieve their objectives:
- Coaching conversations are focused on an important area to the business and the client.
- The coach provides a sounding board for ideas and works from a neutral perspective.
- The coach from a neutral position creates a place in which personal limitations and beliefs can be examined and acted upon.
- The coach helps the client generate new ideas and fresh thinking.
- The coach supports the creation of boundaries and time frames and from this come personal accountability.
- The coach helps the client build solid, long lasting plans.